Child benefit changes

Child benefit changes

From January 2013 people claiming child benefit who earn over £50k, or whose partner earn over £50k, will need to complete a tax return.
Let us know if you would like any more details, or if you would like our help.

/ blog

Share the Post


No comment yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *