Company Secretarial Services In Plymouth
Keeping your company compliant
Knowing what paperwork to file, when to file it, and who to file it with can be the stuff of nightmares for many company owners. Making sure your company is in full compliance with the strict legalities of the Companies Act 2006, and stays there, can make it hard to keep up. So wouldn’t it make sense if someone else did it for you?
The Company Secretary of any larger company plays an indispensable role in taking care of business. But if you’re running an SME or micro business, you could lack the skills or resources to justify such in-house expertise, and that’s where we come in.
What Is Company Secretarial Services & What Does It Include?
Taking the pressure off you, our Company Secretarial services will make sure your required deadlines and obligations are met, including:
- Company formation
- Company searches
- Provision of a Registered office address
- Completing annual returns
- Maintenance of your company’s statutory records
- Amendments at Companies House
- Help with the creation of contracts, including partnership agreements
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Assistance with shares
- Other professional advice including company law, business funding, payroll services, etc
Outsourced Company Secretarial Services
As we stay up to date with company legislation and take care of your paperwork, you’ll be fully compliant with our outsourced company secretarial services as you take care of what you do best. For more information, get in touch with us today.
Strategic business advice
Customer Service Award
Best UK Tax Award
Accredited by ACCA
Chartered Tax Advisors