What can we offer you?
To ensure that your organisation complies with the Companies Act 2006, we are able to offer Company Secretarial services to meet all the financial and legal requirements of this Act. As this Act is onerous and places strict obligations on companies in terms of document submission to deadlines, our services provide you peace of mind and allow you to get on with your core business activity.
Furthermore, our commitment to you is that if you are not happy with the level of service that we provide then you do not pay for it! That being said, our aim is, at the initial meeting, to really get to understand what you need from us . . . we work with you and we’re only ever a ‘phone call away!
- Company formation
- Company searches
- Registered office
- Completing annual returns
- Maintenance of your company’s statutory records
- Amendments at Companies House
- Aiding in the creation of contracts eg partnerships agreements
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Assistance with shares
- Other professional advice including company law, business funding etc
Benefits to you:
Taking advantage of our Company Secretarial services will:
- Release valuable time and resources to focus on your core business activity
- Ensure your organisation complies fully with the Companies Act
- Stay up-to-date with constant changes to company legislation and attention from experts; this allows for any actions affecting you to be executed in a timely manner
Clients are increasingly using Cloud based accountancy packages which allows real time access to documents and spreadsheets. H.M.Williams is able to support this style of accounting . . . saving you time and money.
Want an accountant that won’t leave you out in the rain?
Get in touch with H.M.Williams.